The American Dresser Association
The ADA was founded in 1981, two years before H.O.G. We are a dynamic group of enthusiastic Harley Davidson FL cyclists who ride twice a month throughout the year sometimes with two to four day excursions. Each year we do a two to three week Grand Tour.
The Primary Purpose of the American Dresser Association is to:
1. Promote interest in the full Dress Harley Davidson "Touring" motorcycle.
2. Promote the fun of family motorcycle riding.
3. Promote involved membership in community and government activities.
4. Service membership throughout the United States of America.
5. Promote the preservation of a living legend....The Harley-Davidson Dresser Motorcycle
Get to know us, come ride with us!
The best way to get a feel for the ADA is to ride with us and eat with us. Two things we do exceptioaly well! Come on by for breakfast any Sunday (see details in the side bar) and of course join us on a ride. We ride in a relaxed staggered form that is easy to do even for new riders and leaves plenty of room between you and the rider in front of you.